martedì 17 aprile 2012

Bright colours with Kathy's Palette



When I saw this color combo for the first time, I wasn't sure i could cope with it, then I realized I have a lot of embellisments with these three bright colours and I was so inspired to make some birthday cards.

I decide to  make 2 different cards to take part to this nice challenge.


1st one is so simple and a little bit romantic with fabric dots butterflies and paper roses.




2nd one is a bit more casual and fun.

CARD 2

It’s made with a large button branded Blumenthal Lansing, chipboard Cosmo Criket and for the stiches I used the Sew Easy by We R memory keepers

THE INSIDE
Here's the inside:
(paper from Echo park - life is good set + little scalloped circle is Basic Grey Life of the party).

CHALLENGE I TAKE PART WITH THESE 2 CREATION IS, OF COURSE LILY PADCARDS KATHY'S PALETTE


2 commenti:

  1. Sempre più americana e questo stile pulito ti riesce proprio bene!!!
    Sai che non saprei scegliere...mi piacciono tutte e due. I colori utilizzati sullo sfondo bianco donano alle due card un'aria fresca, di allegria e di primavera!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awesome take on the color palette, Valentina! The composition and white space are in perfect balance! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! HUGS!

    RispondiElimina

Grazie del commento!